Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 611

Thread: Longest thread ever???

  1. #481
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    I have none [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] with a credit card payment!!!

    I ate a hashbrown, sausage biscuit, and chicken biscuit from McDonalds this morning between classes then had an ice cream from the Dari Barn

  2. #482
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    was this ice cream you speak of a blizzard?


    i ate a pizza sub from Subway today on lunch

  3. #483
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    unfortunately no...I had to dig change out of my truck to buy a 99 cent ice cream...

    me and my buddies are boycotting the Subway in Wise...they always burn out Subs and never give us free food like they used too

  4. #484
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    i never liked the subway in wise either, the ones over in the Johnson City/Kingsport area are better


    my fave blizzard is the oreo one

  5. #485
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    If I go away from Wise Co. and want a sub, I try to hit up a Quiznos...The one in Pigeon Forge is by the best I have eaten at...

    If I get a blizzard, it comes from DQ...next time we go to the Dari Barn, I'll try something a lil different...my buddy got the Double Jumbo Hamburger and Cheesestix....ate every freakin thing on his plate today...I was like, what the crap?

  6. #486
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    llamas are cute!

  7. #487
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    beavers are much much better [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    A guy who owned land behind our house where I used to live, owned emu's....those are the nastiest animals I have ever been around in my life

  8. #488
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    aawwe, beavers are cute also!!!

    whats an emu?
    is that those things that look like donkeys or whatever?

  9. #489
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    Emu's are birds dude!!!

    you think beavers are cute??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #490
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    Goat Cheese?
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •